Friday, December 3, 2010

Strangers in the night

Arghhhhh... I'm sick of this pompous self affection of faux-intellectual masturbation. You won't find it here.
*except the above*
Hopefully


I was many people, feels like  lifetimes apart, reincarnated again and again. There was a time where it lost familiarity, where behaviour was predictable - but unfamiliar. As the evolution progressed it never lost meaning. Everything and everyone was a part of an equation and I had to pick my "tech tree." So I look around and see many proto-types: "life of the party" "stoner" "loner" "geek" "creative one"


How do you decide who you are going to be? Well for me it wasn't simple, but it was methodical. Try each of the above (and countless others) on their own, or by combination to see what they all feel like and pick the favourite one - sounds simple enough. The problem is that each dynamic group now has a different opinion and expectation of reactions and thoughts. S#@t.
So now I learn all about first impressions and how hard they are to change, because I believe you are what the people around you think you are. Usually.


Over this lost time, string by metaphorical social string this rope of who I am braids itself. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment